Terms and Conditions
1. The contract for driving tuition is between the Instructor and the pupil.
2. The time, date, length of lesson and pick-up location is between the Instructor and the pupil.
3. All lessons are two hourly unless otherwise agreed with your Instructor.
4. Your instructor will determine the lessons according to your ability. Your instructor will ensure that the lessons meet your specific learning need and amend accordingly as your driving ability improves.
5. You must have a valid learner permit throughout the course of lessons. The Instructor reserves the right to cancel or reschedule lessons at their own discretion, if the pupil does not hold a valid licence and the pupil will be liable for the full cost of the scheduled lesson.
6. Cancellations: It is always intended to deliver the scheduled lesson at the agreed time, however if your instructor is not in a position to carry out the scheduled lesson your instructor will notify you as soon as possible and you will not be charged for the lesson.
Your instructor will endeavour to reschedule the missed lesson with you as soon as possible.
Cancellation by pupil; If for any reason you need to cancel a lesson you must do so as early as possible.
If you cancel your lesson within 48 hours you will be charged for this lesson in full.
7. If at any time before or during the lesson the instructor deems the pupil to be unfit for the lesson for any reason including but not exclusively due to alcohol or drug use the Instructor may cancel the lesson and the pupil will be liable for the full cost of the lesson which was scheduled.
8. InGear Driving School reserves the right to amend or withdraw any content or services offered on the InGear Driving school website.
9. Once lessons being with a pupil, the vouchers are non-transferable.
10. The gift voucher value will remain for a period of 12 months. If the price of the same package has increased after 12 months from date of purchase the pupil must pay the difference in price.
All of our instructors are Approved Driving Instructors (ADI). All ADI’s are governed by the Road Safety Authority.